Build standards compliant, cross-browser web applications. Enable database interactivity through a variety of .NET controls which allow complete control of HTML output. Work in both front end and back end development, from Photoshop designs to SQL stored procedures.
- Back End Web Development
- C#, ASP.NET, .NET Web Services, WCF Services, MVC 4
- .NET Frameworks, versions 1.1 through 4.5
- ADO.NET, LINQ
- XML, XSLT, JSON
- Visual Studio 2003 through 2012
- MS SQL Server 2005 through 2012
- Source Control
- SVN, Mercurial, Git, VSS
- Front End Web Development
- MS SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012
- Extensive T-SQL experience
- DB design, including definition and configuration of tables, views, stored procedures, primary and foreign key constraints
- IIS 6.0/7.0 Administration
Buck Web Developer
Implemented application for managing e-commerce storefronts using jQuery, C#, REST web services and SQL Server 2012. Solution allows merchants to create items, which can be purchased using mobile devices, tablets and PCs. It also allows merchants to view their business using reporting and analytics functionality, which can be viewed on any device with no compatibility restrictions.
Cole & Weber United - Web Developer
POP - Site Builder
Wrote cross-browser HTML and CSS for opera, symphony and ballet websites. Worked closely with .NET developers to provide front-end code into which they could output their code.
WildSeed - Site Builder
Built and maintained two websites (both now defunct) promoting WildSeed’s Smartskins . I worked closely with the designer to create pixel perfect, cross browser rendering of his designs.
Church Partner - Site Builder
Designed, built and maintained the company’s website which featured discount church supplies and furniture to hundreds of churches around the country. Integrated website with third party shopping cart to enable online transactions.
Art Institute of Colorado
AA in Web Administration